I Couldn’t Lie…!!
My name is Aakriti Sinha.I am a 20 yrs old teenager.In this article,I am sharing one of my real life incidents took place in December 2014. 14 th December was a really great day for me.My Dad had ordered a new Smartphone for me which was expected to be delivered on this day.I was very much excited for my new Smartphone.I wanted to show my new Smartphone to my friends.Finally, one Courier delivery boy rung the door bell & handed over the smartphone to my dad.Since I was getting ready to go to the college,My dad inserted my SIM card in the new smartphone.Message alert bell rang immediately after inserting the SIM card.My dad read the message & asked me,Who is this? I thought for a second & replied with a fear,”It’s Suren!!”.Dad’s eyes turned into red because of anger. Suren Sharma wasn’t an unknown person for my Dad In the year 2009,My family was shifted to a city which is located at a border of Mumbai.I was in 9th std at that time then I met Suren,He was my brothe...

It's a serious issue,Changes should be done.
ReplyDeleteClassrooms should be creative.